Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, April 7, 2008

Good Morning this Monday

Hi Everyone, I hope you all had an excellent weekend? Ours was lovely, quiet but lovely (despite my still present flu symptoms), we spent some time outside with the bunnies, basking in the glorious sun and we went for a couple of country drives. On one of the drives, we saw a grouping of 8 or 9 deers, feeding in a distant field, that sight really made my heart jump and fly. I also loved to see people outside in their yards, toiling away, raking and cleaning up the winter debris, there was just something in that action that spoke of hope and excitement for whatever lays ahead . Spring is such a time of renewal....renewal of hopes and dreams. Perhaps by next week I'll even be working away outside.

I always get a kick out of the differences in the bunnies when we bring them outside. Ella-Luna is very very cautious and won't go anywhere where her little feet may get muddy. Roo isn't quite so cautious, he'll have fun and run around like a fool but after about 30 minutes tires and goes back into the house to lay on his clean indoor carpet, ha ha. Hazel and Jin on the other hand just go all out and get every part muddy with complete abandon, I just love that about them.

Well I must get my idle hands to work. I think today is a painting day and I am glad for that. I came up with 2 sketches over the weekend that I find so delightful and I am anxious to bring them to life, weather it be with paint or pastel or coloured pencil, I've yet to decide.

Above is just a photo I took this weekend...my artful way of showing you my current read.

And this is just another photo I took this weekend of one of my framed watercolours. I am going to try to get a couple of floral watercolours done this week, if not than a larger floral pastel.

I hope your week is off to a good start. Be Well and Be Creative.

No comments: