Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, May 5, 2008

I am back with a new illustration

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all well. I am happy to be back to my blog. In a very short time, blogging has quickly en grained itself into my routine. I was away from my studio for almost a week. I had the pleasure of spending that time in Toronto with my best friend Judit and I had a wonderful time. Judit and I pretty much just hung out together, cooked and baked and ate together, created together, walked together...it was just a simple and very awesome time, Thanks Judit & Ed.

Here is a picture I created whiles I was at Judit's place. I drew out abunch of images to work on, so all I had to bring was my paper/drawings and coloured pencils basically. I decided to 're due' the painting 'Pink Jinny' in colored pencil and see how it would turn out. I am happy with how it turned out, she has her own kind of whimsy, just as the first one does.

To buy the original please click here.
To buy a print please click here.

Well that it about all for today. I feel like I've been away from my studio forever so I have alot to do today and this week. Be well everyone and until tomorrow have fun creating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy! I love your beautiful bird with such a sweet sentiment ~ and of course the bunny is WONDERFUL!!