Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Judit


Today is my best friend's birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDIT. And as Judit knows from our phone call earlier...I have a bad migraine today so I'll keep this entry short. I was trying to pick an image to celebrate Judit's day with and this one popped out at me. I am thinking that it's because this image of mine is soft and gentle but also very lively and bright and fun...and Judit is all of those lovely things. Also because it's an image that speaks about finding your own way and being part of a group but at the same time remaining yourself and staying true to yourself...and well, I know Judit will understand this part of the message. Judit and I meet in college, and I just can't thank her enough for the beautiful friendship, the love, the grace, the laughs, the support, the mentorship...she just lends and gives so much to my life and I just love her. If Judit was the only friend I had in this life, I would be fine because she's the best friend anyone could ask for. I hope you have a wonderful and special day my dear friend. XXOO.

I know I've featured her work before but just in case for anyone who may have missed that post, please check out Judit's beautiful work on here on her website.

1 comment:

Judit Gueth said...

Wow Mandy,
What a beautiful post! Thank you so much! :-) I think I'm the lucky one here!

I've always loved this image, the colours are just amazing. Thanks for pulling it out and posting it.

Love,
J.