Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, October 3, 2008

Just Popping In, Some Bunnies & A Print

Hi everyone, I wasn't sure if I'd have time to post today but I thought I'd pop in quickly to say hello... and to offer some cute rabbits faces which will brighten any day....
(photograph starring Jinny & Hazel)
also I stopped in to offer this new print at The Shop.... "Apples & Oranges" is a print from one of my original watercolours. This image is also one of the images in my greeting card line, Enjoy! Happy Happy Happy Being...and Hug a Bunny if you can...

2 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

I've always loved those apples! They look good enough to eat! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ah, Jinny & Hazel. Such cute little monsters!