Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My "Roaming Rabbits" Treasury

I have finally been able to create my own Treasury on Etsy. The Treasury system seems to be a very popular feature so I am happy today that I was finally able to create my own list and show some of my current favorites.
Click here to visit the page, and leave a comment if you do indeed pop by...the Treasury should be listed until this Friday. It's a lovely fall day here at the Studio of Bijou's Whimsy and I am just popping in to say a quick hello and I am now popping back outside again...all the rabbits are outside, so that is where I too must be (yes, I am channeling Yoda alittle bit here, ha ha). Be Well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Outside the rabbits are....happy they must be.

You always did like Yoda!