Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, October 16, 2008

A New & Quick Watercolour, Bored Bunnies and A Beautiful Sky

So the past 4 or 5 days have been such a blur of activity and stress that I didn't have time to get into anything serious in the studio, but I did manage to do this quick little watercolour. I didn't realize till this morning when I went to take a photo of it that I had also recently done a very similar drawing as an acrylic on wood!
So with the seasons changing, our hands are somewhat full with the bunnies...they are depressed and bored because the doors are not open quite as much now so this is a common but cozy and heart-lifting sight these days...
Our beautiful Roo and Ella-Luna...snuggled up keeping one another warm and happy. Ahhhh a sight for sore eyes:D ha ha.
Hazel and Jinny aren't too happy with me this week since they have decided to start a burrow under the lovely boardwalk that Jonathan just finished! I agree with them, it is the perfect spot, they are very intelligent to have picked this spot, however...they are next to impossible to get out when they do decide to go in and dig and well if we don't stop them they will cave in the supports that Jonathan painstakingly laid so they are not allowed outside until we get a chance to block it off from their busy little digging loving paws! Here is Hazel sneaking under...
The sunset the other night had me thrilled, it was so beautiful. I didn't realize until this morning when I was downloading some photos off my camera that Jonathan had indeed snuck outside to snap some shots...thanks babe...
I love the sky from our house, I think it's because we are so close to the lake maybe that we get these fabulous views...this shot is from our front yard. Ahhh...another site for sore eyes. Until tomorrow, Be well, Happy Creating and may you take the time to enjoy any beautiful sunsets being had your way. XXOO Mandy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah...ya posted that pic before I could photoshop the hydro line out :-)

I see we now have photographic evidence that the integrity of the boardwalk could be in jeopardy. Why is it they are digging right where my concrete footings are. Little monsters.

I love your new water colour!!