Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, November 3, 2008

Just Popping In For A Quick Hello

So I start this new week with renewed purpose, vision and ideals and I can't even begin to tell you how very excited I am....and it all began with one short little meeting with a store owner selling my greeting cards. So today Iam anxious to get to things and begin a productive week so I am just popping in quickly to say "Hello"...
We had an excellent and productive weekend. Only one migraine ruined part of Saturday and yes I consider that a success!

This photo is one I took not long ago of one of my lino-cut prints in the living room.

Lots to do this week, I'll be doing short but sweet posts this week so keep tuning in. I got involved in one of our local gallery fundraisers and I really need to concentrate on my piece for that this week.

Until tomorrow, be well and wishing you a productive and warm week. XXOO Mandy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well...Saturday was not so productful, but Sunday more then made up for it I think. All and all, a good weekend!