Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Weeks' Entertainment

Ahhhh...yesterday was so beautiful, after having the heat on for almost a month now, we were able to turn it off, open all the windows and keep the doors open all day long so all 4 buns were outside enjoying the day alongside us...wonderful wonderful wonderful.
Anyhow, I was so happy when I opened the mailbox on Monday and found an issue of Cloth, Paper, Scissors. One of my most favourite magazines and such an on-going inspiration for me. Jonathan gifted me with a years subscription for my birthday last year and Jonathan, I've thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you thank you thank you. So this week, in my spare time, I look forward to diving into this new issue. Especially since I am in a christmasy mood and will soon start on making xmas cards and new xmas imagery.
Also this week I plan to dive into this amazing book. My friend Michelle lent it too me and I thank her again because the imagery in this book is so fascinating and beautiful and inspiring. And to think that Michelle finds similarities in some of my more detailed work is such a compliment. Heather Cooper is a hugely successful Canadian artist, designer and illustrator and I've quickly added her to my list of favourites. I'll have my nose buried in this book over the next couple weeks no doubt and how delicious it will indeed be.

Also, this week, I hope to finish off this book! I started it this summer and just manage to read a chapter here and there...it's not my favourite book but it's defiantly interesting and deserves to be finished.

So now you know what my entertainment this week shall be...so looking forward to them:D Be Well and Happy Creating. See you here tomorrow, and thanks again for popping in.
p.s. Today I must send out an extra shot of energy and strength to my pal Julie who has been having more than her fair share of stresses lately....Everything is going to be 'okay'...more than okay just have faith in yourself and don't give up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it might be time for a magazine re-subscription eh?