Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A New Illustration "Amaryllis Bird

So after a night of getting at least half a foot of snow, I thought I'd reveal this bright red bird to add to the Holiday Cheer. I created this image primarily as a Xmas card (hopefully on Thursday, I'll be showing you the finished product).
This image "Amaryllis Bird" was created with acrylic, coloured pencil and ink on paper. The original is indeed for sale, I'll let you know at a later time when and where it will be available outside of this blog.
Until tomorrow...where I'll have another exciting new project to share with you. Be Well.

1 comment:

Judit Gueth said...

How cheerful! Beautiful eyes. He has a lot of personality.:-)