Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, January 26, 2009

Old Illustration 'Joy, Find It In Everyday"

I am popping in quickly today to share one of my older coloured pencil images with you. I picked this to share today because it's a sentiment that I firmly believe many of us are lacking in...and it's a sentiment that I know I myself follow blindly...

..."Find Joy in Every Single Day", because at the end of the day all we have are our truths, our own beliefs and the large or small things that we decided to feel blessed and happy for and about...not always an easy sentiment, but I believe a very important one...Have a Happy Day Everyone and see you at tomorrow's post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Find Joy in Every Single Day"

Not always easy to do, but always good advice.