Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Favourite New Find

I am just popping in quickly today to share with you one of my favourite new finds. Whiles out and about in a thrift store a couple weekends ago I found this old glass bobble...which I know was an light attachment but as soon as I set my eyes on it, I had to have it...and for only $4.00, why not! I brought it home, gave it a good scrub, used one of my dad's wooden vases as it's base and Voila, a perfect and beautiful new candle holder...I just love it and have been using it almost every evening since I got it. I love finding uses for old things and it defiantly proves the old adage right...someones else's trash is indeed another persons new found treasure, ha ha.

I am so happy and pleased that my best friend Judit, featured my new necklaces on her blog last week. Judit and I usually share very similar tastes and I know she is also like me in that she won't post anything on her blog that she doesn't really like, so I am just glad that my necklaces made the cut, ha ha. Click here to read the post. Thanks Judit.

Until tomorrow, when I'll finally be able to show you the 3rd Avian painting...Be Well and Happy Creating.

3 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

You're a funny Chicken! Of course your work makes "the cut"! I still have to model my Pink Jinny and post that as well. Thanks for mentioning me today.
Love,
J.

Luminata said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog Bijou! :)

Anonymous said...

Ah thrift stores...some neat stuff in there...and we contribute quite a bit to them also, so it's a good relationship for sure.