Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, March 30, 2009

Forwards with New Necklaces

So how does one continue forward with 'light' and 'good' and 'pretty' topics on the back on something heavy and important like last week's posts about the seal hunt? ....I guess you just do and just plunge on forward... So, here are some new necklaces I made last week. The right hand one is sold and the left is being held for an upcoming sale/art show here in town, but I wanted to show them to you anyhow. I really love the one on the right and I was so pleased when a beloved friend bought it for another lovely friend...the circle of artists supporting artists is indeed alive and well. Be Well and Happy Creating. Until tomorrow where I have 2 new necklaces to show you.

3 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

I think she is going to love it! :-)

Jenn said...

Those are gorgeous!!!

Jonathan said...

Lookin good Bijou.