Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Colour....Colour...Everywhere

I just love being surrounded by my favourite colours. I think making your home as lovely and cozy and inviting as possible is so so important to any artist who works at home full time and right now this little flowered teacup of mine is just tickling me pink and inspired, especially seeing it surrounded by these cool little stars I handmade and painted years and years ago. They are suppose to be xmas ornaments but this year I found their colours too delicious to pack away so they ended up in my studio, around my favourite teacup...and of course who wouldn't be cheered at the thought of making something with those buttons...the colours oh the colours, ha ha...

...alas, now I deem it to be time to go have a real cup of something warm and sweet and perhaps catch up on some snail mail...which I sadly don't get much of, but that I still can't resist sending!

Until the next post...Be Well, Be Inspired and Be Creative.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

I do wish you would get more mail....I know how much you enjoy getting a good letter. Perhaps you were born a century too late? ;-)