Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The 'Good Lovelies' Were Just Lovely

So, this past Friday we had a wonderful evening at a house concert at the beloved Piebird in Nipissing Village (about 40-50 minutes drive from home) with the brilliant and talented and lovely Canadian trio 'The Good Lovelies". I bought the tickets for my honey as a little surprise and it was indeed a fantastic night out.... ...the small and cozy audience of about 30 people decided it would be nicer to 'romanticize' the room abit as the girls played, so Sue, Kerri and Caroline played their lovely music by the golden glow of one single table lamp and a crackling fire...
....and because it was dark, I couldn't get a decent shot!...but here's the witty and dusky voiced Kerri (Left) and the beautiful Caroline with a voice like an angel (right), unfortunately I didn't get the quiet and sweet Sue in the shot, but all 3 girls were delightful, hilarious and enchanting...
I just had to purchase one of their c.d's....
...and of course because the ladies are oh so lovely, each and every one of them so sweetly signed the inside for us...
It was a great evening and I highly suggest that everyone check out this very talented and sassy Canadian group, you can listen to some of their mp3's here or check out their blog here...Jon and I will be first in line for tickets when they pop on by our neck of the woods again...thanks ladies...thanks to my honey for the romantic and unforgettable date (outhouse included, ha ha) and of course I must extend an extra thanks to Sherry and Yan, the excellent and warm hosts of The Piebird.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

It was a great time. The quality of their voices live is not something you see everyday.

I kind of miss having dinner with Yan, Cheri and the band like we ended up doing last time, but each event has something different eh?

Good times...