Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

An Opening “Order and Spontaneity”

I am happily heading out the door to help hang a show...my dear friend, a mentor to many, my adopted grandpa, a beloved artist, Arlington Hoffman is having another local exhibition at the AOM Gallery. This show is titled “Order and Spontaneity”, it will feature some old works with some new which I know every one's excited to see. It will be running from May 1st to May 29th.
For any or all of my local readers the opening reception is this Friday, May 1, 7 - 9 pm at 143 Main St West, We hope to see you there...Jonathan and I defiantly will be.

(Image copyright Arlington Hoffman)

Until Tomorrow where I have a nifty new house project to share with you all...Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Hope you have a good time setting up the show. Good luck with the signage.