Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, April 3, 2009

Pink Kink in my Think

Which Pink...Which Pink...Which Pink...I think I've got a 'Pink Kink in my Think'...

...trying to pink out the perfect pink to paint some studio furniture, hmmm which pink, which pink, which pink...Oh such a troubled day!!!

All these pinks for some reason are reminding me of one of my favourite animated shorts ever, check it out, it'll have you swinging and smiling. From one wet and rainy spot to wherever you are in the world, have a great weekend, be well and Happy Creating.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute...

ps..love the neclaces...
& the beautiful cards..

mona & the gaffer girls

Jonathan said...

"Pink? Pink? Well, what’s wrong with pink?

Seems you’ve got a pink kink in your think.

Does it matter what color? Well, that gets nope.

Be it pink purple or heliotrope.
Now sometimes you’re up and sometimes you’re down,

When you find that you’re down well just look around:

You still got a body, good legs and fine feet,

Get your head in the right place and hey, you’re complete!"