Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Weekend Photographs

This past weekend was a bit of a difficult one as I had a bad migraine starting on the Wednesday leading late into Friday night and turning to a bad headache most of Saturday and Sunday!...but despite that it was still lovely with a good art opening of a dear friend, some seed planting, some drawing and colouring, a lovely coffee date with my pal Maria with whom a new and exciting project has begun...and of course our weekend included lots of good food, as always...and my favourite of any day, lots of time outside with our furries...Jonathan took some spectacular shots...here are my favourites...
I think my ultimate favourite has to be the last one of Haz...it just seem to capture her personality...she's the clumsiest rabbits we've ever had, and just constantly makes us laugh and when she does do something silly, she looks at us with this expression that Jon caught in the photo, it's a 'what did I do that's so funny..." type of expression, or maybe it's 'you didn't just see that did you?"...ha ha. You can also see how glossy and beautiful her fur is...oh our furry ones, how could I love thee more...it's impossible:D
Wishing you all happiness and peace from my cozy and joyful little home to yours...Next post I'll have a new illustration and print for you all to see.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm glad you're getting over your migraine. I know how those sap everything out of you.

I love your bunny posts. They're so cute! When you mentioned Noo and Hobbs, it made me think of Bijou (my maltese who left me in January). And then your final pic of Haz and her being clumsy. Bijou was shamelessly clumsy. One of my favorite things about him. I'm clumsy too...I enjoy meeting clumsy animals. Makes me feel better. Giggle...

Jonathan said...

Those are some nice pics...of course the models were very pretty to.