Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Studio Honey Bunny...

For a bunny update; The bonding between Hazel, Jinny and Jaks goes very slowly (but still hopefully), I've been bringing Jaks down in the studio with me on occasion and he seems to like it very much. I just had to snap a shot and share it because I thought he just looked too cute sitting on my studio couch.
...I can't say I mind the furry little sweethearts company one little bit...and I am pretty sure he likes jazz too, making him the perfect studio companion, ha ha...Right now, I am off to play (but more so listen to as I work) some summer time favourites like "Tuck Everlasting", "Practical Magic", and "Somethings Gotta Give". P.S. If you've yet to see 'Coraline', I highly highly suggest it, it's a brilliant and unique piece of artwork indeed. Until the next post, be well all and happy creative days to you.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Smooches for that cute little bunny!

Jonathan said...

Ok, he looks adorable on your couch. Ahhh sweet little-j.

Kathy said...

Ohhh, too sweet. What a cutie...