Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, July 20, 2009

Art By The Bay Gallery Exhibition

Hi everyone...I've missed my blog and posting over the last week...but now things are calmer, our little 'stay-cation' somewhat beings...and I have time and lots to catch yous up on...firstly being the juried gallery exhibition called "Art By The Bay" which I am currently in at the Dufresne Gallery, a little gem of a gallery somewhat hidden in the sweet town of Callander. Here are the two pieces I put into the show..."Weather Patterns", an older coloured pencil... ...and "State of Mind", a newer coloured pencil...both in beautiful frames that my honey made for me, thanks Jonathan, your a life saver.
The exhibition opening was two Saturdays ago and the turn out was good and the exhibition wonderful in my opinion. Every piece in the show was strong and it is an excellent representation of some of the local talent. I thought I'd share a few shots...
...and here's me with my mom outside of the gallery... ...and my honey with my mom...two people I can always count on for support.
Well that's all for today...more in a day or two. Thanks for popping in and again I am sorry for being away so long...but I am back and though still pooped, the creative spirit flows strongly and surely...Be Well all and Happy Creating...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I spy me a new print that I want! That butterfly is GORGEOUS!

And your paper-cuts are gorgeous, too. I've heard very good things about Martha Stewart craft tools. I wish I had access to them here.

And smooches to that precious little Jaks. Awww...a low-maintenance bun? That makes my heart melt. Love and food. That sounds like my Miss Molly. Only she wants walks, too.

Judit Gueth said...

Congratulations! I would have loved to go had we bee a bit closer!
Love,
J.