Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Chicken...

My best friend and I call each other 'chicken'...we don't know why, we've just been doing it for years now...one of the many many things I love about our friendship. Today is Judits birthday...and I just had to do something special on my blog for you today Judit...so here are the photos of us from a couple weeks ago which you haven't seen yet...surprised? ha ha. Judit is by far one of the best people I know, she has a wonderful and beautiful spirit and a pure and kind heart and my life is that much more brilliant and warm and lovely because I have her in it...
Happy Birthday my dearest dearest chicken, I love you...I love you...I love you XO.

1 comment:

Judit Gueth said...

Oh My Goodness! These are soooo funny! :-) Thank you so much for the Birthday wishes. What a nice surprise to see these pictures! Thanks Chicken!
Love always,
J.