Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, November 20, 2009

Art On Main Window

Most of you who read this blog of mine already know that I am a member of a fantastic arts collective called Art On Main. Anyhow, my pal and fellow member Rachael dresses the windows of the store every month and I am always impressed with her arrangements...so I thought I'd share one of Novembers windows with you all (and okay I admit I am happy she included my coloured pencil "At First Light" in the display as well, ha ha)
Next week should be a good time to start showing you what I've been working on...a new collection of birds....they are so fun and sweet, I am anxious to share them with you all. Till than have a wonderful and warm weekend.
p.s. Am I the only one who hated the movie "Where The Wild Things Are"?

3 comments:

Dogwood said...

Thanks. Nice to see the windows. Very well done. She should be proud of the looks of the nice window displays. I have always thought window display would be fun and I also know it is very hard and takes a special talent.

Jonathan said...

Nice to see your picture in the window. Definately adds a nice splash of colour.

Lori said...

It 's lovely! I dressed the window of one artist's co-op I was a part of and it took HOURS! It was equal parts really fun and really challenging (for me anyway!)