Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, December 21, 2009

The Last Toronto Photographs...

It seems odd to be posting photos of Toronto from this past summer when we're currently covered in so much snow, coldness & with Xmas just in a few days! But I didn't want to leave them out and I also didn't want to post them in January so here we are...the last batch of my favourite Toronto photographs, from one of our favourite harbour front parks...
And today I am sending out a big hug and special 'shout out' to Dogwood at Pink Dogwood Blossoms...your continual comments on this blog of mine really do mean alot. And the lovely Michelle over at Tales of The Raspberry Rabbits for her beautiful gesture of friendship which completely cheered my pain-riddled week, your special star will be in the mail soon:D
Join me Thursday for another "Beautiful Bird". Wishing you all extra warmth at this time....it's freezing cold here!

2 comments:

Dogwood said...

Oh, my...when I saw Dogwood at the bottom of you post I got so excited. What an unexpected special gift. Thank you so much! I really do enjoy your blog and think you are a very talented lady. And, the photos on this post just verify that you are so very talented.

Have a jolly day.

Jonathan said...

Ah Toronto...a great place to visit...eat, enjoy...and then leave for the green hills and clear air of our little city :-)