Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A New Necklace...

We've been having some rough weeks here in our little rabbit warren...but more on that another day for today I am trying to be positive and as cheery as possible....So, onto another topic....Most of you following me on this blog know I am pretty bonkers over rabbit related things. Now I am not a gal who spends alot on clothes, haircuts, make up or shoes etc...but I do indulge myself with certain things like cute socks, cute dishes, yummy delectables (I have a weakness for spicy chocolate), books and naturally of course, rabbity jewelery:D...so today I just had to show you the latest addition to my collection...this beautiful Russian hand-painted pendant from Etsy seller Lavender Rabbit. I had to take a shot before I unwrapped everything...it was defiantly a lovely package to receive...

This is the necklace, I love it...it has a lovely old world charm about it and came with matching earrings...

...AND Lavender Rabbit (a fellow rabbit lover) completely surprised and delighted me by sending me this great pair of earrings, they were totally unexpected and I love them, thanks Lavender Rabbit...I am so glad we like each others shops:D

I am proud to support handmade, fellow artists and great ecommerce sites like Etsy...speaking of which, I plan a big shop update soon, I am going to try doing batch updates instead of singular...but theres still lots of good stuff in there right now so check it out.
Have a great day, thanks again Lavender Rabbit:D p.s. She has a blog here, check it out.
p.p.s. Today I just can't get enough of this awesome Gomez song.....check it out, maybe you'll end up blasting it over and over again too:D

5 comments:

Lori said...

GREAT jewelry! It is handpainted?! WOW I love it so much. I am going over to check out her shop and blog. Thanks for sharing Mandy.

I hope everything is ok with you...

Dogwood said...

I am so glad that you treated yourself to that beautiful bunny jewlery. You are going to look and feel oh so special wearing those lovelies!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Beautiful pieces!!!

Lavender Rabbit said...

Thank you so much! I'm glad you loved them. It was such fun getting to send you jewelry!

Jonathan said...

Treats are always good.