Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

....I am Working Away...

Hi All...I know I promised new work Monday but with everything going on with Ella Luna I find myself upstairs mostly with the laptop and my scanner and final bits of work are downstairs...so bear with me...I am toiling away, working on some new stuff, hanging out with the bunnies...making sure Ella keeps her make-shift sweater on, she's apparently a 'Houdini' at getting out of it! I do admittedly find it abit hard not to be able to get into my studio as normal because my head is jammed with ideals and projects but I also admit that I never get tired of watching her and her sweet little face... Tonight we're taking a much needed break away from home for a couple hours. My mom is kindly coming to babysit Ella Luna so that Jon and I can go to an 'Our Lady Peace' concert, I got the tickets months ago and though they aren't one of my favourite bands, Jon really likes them and I hear their excellent in concert so I really can't wait, I think my body and mind needs some good loud music to quiet it abit! I do have lots to share with you...until I get all the bits and pieces together however, bear with me!...Ella gets her stitches out Friday morning thank goodness, she's really anxious for them to come out, as we are, than life gets calm and normal again for abit, hopefully!

4 comments:

Judy Hartman said...

Your bunnies are so sweet and your paintings and works in colored pencil are beautiful!
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Juliette Crane said...

oh my gosh, how i love your art! you are so inspiring:) and your blog banner is just stunning. so happy to have found and to be following your blog. enjoy the concert! i can't wait to see the new artwork you've been working on. best wishes! xoxo, juliette

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Hope you had a fun time Mandy. You deserved a break from it all.
hugs,
shell

Jonathan said...

Normal? Let's just shoot for a bit less drama for a while :-)