Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, March 1, 2010

My New Business Cards...

I completely forgot to show you all my brand new business cards...I got them just at the end of last year and I am still excited about them because up till now I've been printing my cards at home and cutting every single one out by hand, so over the years well lets just say I've hand cut one to many business card! My friend got me a great deal on printing and I am soooo happy with them. Jonathan and I whipped up the design together in about 3 hours, Jon worked his magic on the computer and voila 1000 new glossy cards. I just love them, what do you guys think:D?

8 comments:

mia said...

Love them!

Charlotte said...

They're great - full of movement
xx

Lori said...

They are great Mandy! I love that you and John are able to work together on designs. It's cool because it saves you a ton of time, money, hassle and frustration. And they are perfect!

Jenn said...

LOVE THEM! They are so cute!

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so much guys:D...love your feedback, it's sooo appreciated.

Dogwood said...

Those are the most beautiful business cards I have even seen. What fun to give out and watch people's expressions!!!!

I want to hug that pink bunnie.

Lavender Rabbit said...

I noticed your pink bunny business card on the Raspberry Rabbits blog and thought it was absolutley awesome. I love them! Great work!

Jonathan said...

These new cards are really nice. I like the old ones, but these are more professional and are a perfect match to the new website.