Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shop Update and SALE...

My Shop was abit sparse so I just filled it up with abunch of beautiful prints...and for the first time ever, all are on SALE for a limited time...

I am also trying something new and picked out 3 'Featured Items' and these 3 prints will be on sale for only $12.00 each...they are of a bunny theme of course...So hop on over to my store and browse and shop....Hope there's something there yous like.

(The Beautiful Birds series will be added to the shop on the week of the 15th.)

3 comments:

Karen M said...

Just found my way over here via The Raspberry Rabbits, and all I can say is WOW! Your work is really wonderful.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Hi Mandy! Hop over to my blog when you get a chance! I do hope you get lots of visitors and lots of sales.
Hope Ella Luna is doing better.
Hugs,
shell

Jonathan said...

That poster reminds me of your new website intro. Cool.