Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A New Beautiful Bird

Getting back to my Beautiful Bird Series, here is my newest one #17...this ones looking abit more serious than some of the others, I figured even in an imagined world they wouldn't all be cheerful and happy go lucky!

The originals for the Beautiful Birds are not currently for sale but prints are coming very soon. I've had such a hard time with my head this past month that I am really just hopping onto my computer for email and these quick blog posts and haven't taken time for the Etsy shop or putting listings together because that does take a fair bit of time. When I have a sore head I like to stay away from my computer as much as possible and also I hate being on the phone, that always seems to aggravate things even more. My friends are pretty patient in knowing that I might take days to call them back!

Well that's about all for today. Thanks soooo much for taking time out of your busy days to pop in here and see what I am up to...my Etsy shop sale is over but I renewed some older prints in the store and the Avian series will be available this week as well, so if you've never been there please do pop by.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how wonderful you have a bird series right as we are ready to "take flight"...great work and look forward to continuing the journey with you.

Lori said...

That's funny- this one is more serious- is it the colors? I like him a lot. Feel better soon Mandy! Sending healing wishes your way :)

Art by Katalin said...

I really like the colours on this one Mandy! It would be nice to see your birds all at once...you've done so many... have you thought of putting them together side by side? :) Take care! xx

Mandy Saile said...

Hi Katalin, Indeed the series will be shown side by side, all 20...very soon. I am just working on the last 3. They will make their debut locally at the gallery I am a member of, June 1st but the first batch of 10 will be put up as prints in my etsy shop sometime next week...that's what I have scheduled anyhow:D Hope your well...I'll email back soon.

Jonathan said...

Another wonderful bird!! I like the slightly darker feeling this one has.