Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, June 11, 2010

Another New Wee Whispy...

Another new Wee Whispy...this one's message is one that I've really steeped with and learnt over the last year or so..."Nothing Can Bring You Peace But Yourself"...

...because it's so true isn't it, it's up to our own selves to open our own hearts, minds and souls to the many many things that can bring us to a place of peacefulness (like me with my bunnies) and it's all up to our own selves to decide on how fully we want to be in that place of peace, how grateful we are for it and therefore how long we can dwell in and with it and carry it into other aspects of our lives...

...sometimes peace comes easily, sometimes it eludes us, but as long as we realize that only our own hearts can find it and bring it in...well that's most important...

It's funny, I find, most people would look at this simple little image/creation of mine and see something silly or cute and leave it as such but often even in cuteness I offer up my point of view and heart's place...most won't see that, but I trust that many will....

In other news, there are a couple new things on my sidebar, 1 being the North Bay Symphony Garden Tour which I will be a part of this year, it's an annual self guided tour to some of North Bay's most beautiful gardens, and at each garden there will be a quartet of musicians as well as an artist working...and I am one of the artists, I am really looking forward to it and see it as the perfect excuse to work with my pastels, which I haven't worked with for so long.

Also, I am booked for a solo exhibition next May of 2011 at the WKP Kennedy Gallery...I might do the whole show with my Beautiful Birds, because no doubt by then I'll have plenty more conjured up OR, I'll use the title "I am One Of The Long Earred" and you know what that theme would whirl around:D

Before I go, I wanted to share this new great website I just found, it's called "Spring - Inspiration In Bloom"...for those seeking more positivity in their lives, definatly check this site out...what I see so far, I love:D

I plan to do a speacil Sunday post to cover the AOM move and opening, etc...so if you've time visit again then please do...Happy Weekend All...

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Another great wispy. It must be time to raid that secret place we visit for more buttons...wink wink.

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks hon, your the only one to comment about this little Wee Whispy:C....I think I've enough buttons for the time being...but I can never resist to to much, not with bags of buttons and lace:D

Lori said...

She's great too! It sounds like you have a lot of great stuff going on. I always get so inspired when I am here. I've missed you!