Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, June 3, 2010

A New Funky Fish & Thankies

One of my favourite Funky Fish creations so far...

It has felt like the past couple of weeks have been kinda crazy with very full and busy days straight through each week, especially with the move of the gallery & creating new work and an entirely new set up, etc (I'll show you some photos soon cause I am so happy with my new section). I am really hoping this weekend is abit calmer and not quite as busy.

p.s. my 'Miss Penelope Posy' was included in an Etsy Treasury recently, yayyy:D doesn't she look oh so cute down there on the bottom row amongst all the other cute skunkery...

It's such a simple thing but I always find it exciting when people put one of my images/products in their treasuries, especially when Etsy is overflowing with amazing stuff....I am sending out happy heart squeezes and thankies to those who like my work enough to include me:D

...and wishing you all a happy and calm weekend as well. See you soon...I have so much to share, I think I could pre-post for the next month!

7 comments:

DMG said...

My first visit to your blog, and I love your style!

Jonathan said...

I love that fish...very primordial.

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

congrats to you! It is DEFINITELY a new feeling to get acknowledged by your peers.

erin carver said...

Hi Mandy, just popping over to say hi from Flying lessons - wow, your blog and your work is amazing!! So happy to have found you! :)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Hi Mandy! Love the lips on your new fishy! Too darn cute!
Contratulations on the Etsy Treasury link! That's wonderful!!!!

Mandy Saile said...

Ha ha thanks guys:D...yes he does have sweet little lips doesn't he Shell:D

Dogwood said...

congrats on being on the etsy treasury. great exposure! love the new fish. wishing you a fun and happy weekend.

i am just back from hawaii. my granddaughter's high school graduation was so much fun!

Dogwood