Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, July 19, 2010

Fauna & FLora 2...a new illustration & print

On this lovely Monday I have a new illustration to show you all..."Fauna & Flora 2"...a coloured pencil on canson paper...the print looks fabulous & identical to the original, I love the print quality...



I hope your week is looking good & bright & I hope this newest illustation of mine adds abit of loveliness to your day as well...see you all on Wednesday...Be Well.

7 comments:

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

This is beautiful! Usually larger photos bother me if there are too many of them. So this is ok.:)

Judit Gueth said...

Nice design and gorgeous colours!

I don't know, maybe the smaller pics are better and we can click on them. That way we see all of them at a glance.

Dogwood said...

i like the extralarge pictures especially for you beautiful art. love the colors in these pieces.

my week does look bright. time with girl friends.

Dogwood

Diane said...

Oh my, I love this bird--the colors, the flowers--everyting!

Mandy Saile said...

Oh thanks so much Natasha May, Judit, Cory & Dianne...your commments mean the world:D XO.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Hmmm...this reminds me of a story in my head. One I will be writing and my friend will be illustrating. ;) Fabulous!!

Jonathan said...

I love the shots of the image cropped on the table. It adds a level of physicallity to the image (if that makes sense)