Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Roo Boo is All Better...

It was either a milder case of g.i. stasus, a tummy ache...or the long days of intense heat in a house with no A/C that got Roo feeling not so great & not wanting to eat...But he was back to being his handsome bright eyed & bushy tailed lovely self (if not a wee bit fussy!) in the early hours of Monday morn...


...Just thought I'd pop in & tell everyone that all is A-Okay & now we're just catching up on much lost sleep, trying to rid our bodies of all the stress & tension and really looking forward to our next long weekend holiday...

...I am off to a movie date with my sweet mama, to see the 3rd installment of the Twilight series, ha ha I admit I can't wait, I love this series & devoured all 4 books in less than 2 weeks!...see you all very soon for a post about the garden show this past weekend...

p.s.  I just have to share the link for this beautiful Artist's Mantra reading...if your at all feeling pulled away from your art & wondering what it's purpose could possibly be in the grand scheme of things...listen to this, it's so beautiful & uplifting...and true.  Enjoy.

6 comments:

Kerri said...

yep- me too on the twilight books- thanks for your admission! :) what u think of the movie? i saw it opening day with my neighbor!

Dogwood said...

so glad you sweet bunny is doing well. i too am a fan of the twilight series. hope to see the latest movie soon. dogwood

Karen M said...

So glad to hear that Roo is doing better. Great photo , by the way.

Judit Gueth said...

I'm so glad Roo is feeling better! :-)

Michele said...

So so glad to hear your little bunny is all better! It's always a such a stressful time when our pets are sick. Glad things are back to normal!

Jonathan said...

WOW, that's a big rabbit ;-)