Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wishing You A Happy Weekend...

...Just hopping in to send you all a "Happy Weekend" shout out from Ella Luna and Me...



...I am doing the Symphony garden show/fundraiser all day today, well from 10-4pm. I'll take lots of pictures so I can show you all what the event looked like...Wish me luck, I am not used to demonstrating my 'watercolour' skills in front of people, especially next to the master himself, Arlie Hoffman (if you click here you'll see Arlie's amazing work & 1 of the Carousel Projects we did together)...kinda nervous about that, ha ha but looking forward to the day. Be Well everyone, see you Monday....

4 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Looking forward to seeing pictures Mandy!
Kisses to the lovely Ella Luna from auntie shell!

Lavender Rabbit said...

That Ella is gorgeous! Hope the garden show was great fun. Happy weekend to you.

Diana said...

Hello Mandy,
I love your blog and love your artwork. Especially your bird series. Keep up the great work.
I will be a frequent visiter. Oh,
I liked your comment about being by the water. I feel the same way.

Jonathan said...

Wow, my two girls look like they are up to something in those pictures. Should I brace for impact?