Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Favourite New Photos

I just had to show you these new photos, I just love love love them. Jonathan and I were out pruning some trees the other week and I noticed this fantastic yellow beauty on one of the branches.

...I set him safely into another tree but not before snapping abunch of pics:D...


And this brings me to the part where I need your opinions. I've been wanting to open up a new online shop just for my photographs. I have an Etsy shop for my illustration as most of you probably already know, but seeing that I am not happy with my sales there...do you think I should try Etsy again for my photographic prints OR do you have any suggestions of some other online marketplace I can try???? I am thinking of RedBubble perhaps, or trying to hook up to Cosa Verde...Do let me know if you've any thoughts.

With the insanely hot humid weather finally breaking on Monday I am feeling energized and refreshed & my creative spirit is indeed sparking like crazy.

Have a wonderful weekend lovelies and I'll see you back here next Monday with some new stuff.  XO M.

7 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Mandy...these are incredible! Girlfriend you are so talented! Oh my gosh! You indeed need to sell your photos. I don't have any idea what would be a good venue, but I'll ask around. Keep up the great work girlfriend! Fantastic!

Pamela Holderman said...

Love these photos and your bunnies too! I have not done well with etsy either but will keep trying. Wow your art is gorgeous and you have so many items for sale. I think etsy is just so huge now - don't know what the trick is.

jacqueline said...

Dearest Mandy, these are truely gorgeous photos and such amazing shots! Opening a new shop sounds wonderful with your gorgeous photographs!! I have tried dawanda before but i notice i still really love etsy more. Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to yoU!

Dogwood said...

I don't know much about selling on-line but I do know that I love you artwork and photos so...go for it.

We are both into little critters today. Check out my blog.

Have a fun weekend.

Faith said...

Beautiful pictures, what an amazing caterpillar to come across! Sorry that I can't recommend any other sites but Etsy for selling online!

Lori said...

Wow- awesome pictures! I don't know of any other on line shops either. Good luck with your photo shop!

Jonathan said...

Great photos...the contrast of the dark and the yellow is very powerful. Love the one with the light blue behind it...all done without photoshop...nice!