Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Missing Hazel...It's Been A Year Today

...Oh Dear, Sweet Hazzy...our funny, silly & precious Pud...I can't believe it's been a whole year today that you've been gone...

...It feels like so much longer that you've been gone. It astounds me that a single heart handle missing somebody so much.  365 days sounds short but feels huge when it means you haven't been here with us...

...But we're doing good, Hazzy...Jinny is well, she misses you but she & jaky have bonded perfectly...he'll keep her good company until she's with you again, her most beloved sister...

...I hope your with Beanie, Thodan, Gimmley, Hobbs & Noo Noo, keeping them good company & teaching them to be sweet & silly like you...

...We think of you everyday & how having you in our lives blessed us and made us better...this is a special post for you my angel girlie...We miss you Hazzy...We love you still & always. XXOO

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Dearest Mandy, I miss your sweet, clumsy Hazzy as well. Has it really been a year? It seems like just yesterday. I have been missing my sweet, clumsy Bijou recently (almost 2 years) and where he used to fit snuggled behind my back, or sitting on the top of the couch, or clumsily hurling himself to try to sit on the couch. These little creatures are blessings and have special places in each of our hearts that will always belong especially to them. XOXO on this day for you.
Jenn

Dogwood said...

Nice tribute to Hazzy.

Jonathan said...

Pud...miss you horribly.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I know all to well how your heart feels.
Hazel was beautiful. Such a sweetie.
Hugs for all your hearts,
shell and sugie

Lori said...

I'm so sorry Mandy. I can relate to the loss of a pet. I had a dream about my sweet Claudia that I will be posting about this week. Sending you love.