Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, September 27, 2010

Prenella, The Swan...a new painting

Good Monday everyone on this chilly fall day, I have a new painting to show you.

It is called "Prenella"
It is another sweet/small piece measuring only 6 inches by 6 inches and it is coloured pencil and ink with abit of acrylic & of course some sparkles, on a kiln dried pine block, which has been sealed with a protective satin varnish.

I don't know why she's called Prenella, I think the pink beauty picked it herself because when I was finished and asked myself 'now what would a swan who looks like this be called" without a second passing "Prenella" popped solidly into my head....


What do you think of her?

She is in my Etsy Shop available for purchase right now.  I just know she'll be perfect for someone out there...

Have a great day today everyone, stay warm, snuggle some furry hearts and we'll see you here on Wednesday because I really want to show you some more of my favourite new city shots. 

Until than, Be Well....

11 comments:

Lavender Rabbit said...

Prenella is so pretty! Love the name.

jacqueline said...

WOW mandy, she is gorgeous and i love love the colors. They pop! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

Kris said...

Oh Mandy!! Your Prenella is gorgeous!! I love your work and hope one day to be able to purchase one of your pieces!!! I love your colors and style!!!

dandelion dreamer said...

what incredible details in a piece so small. Gorgeous colours!

Mandy Saile said...

Oh thanks so so much Judit, Jacqueline, Kris, Donna and Dandelion Dreamer (great name:D) you comments are really making my day. Kris and D.Dreamer, are you new to my blog?:D sooo glad to have ya, I am off to visit your blogs:D Be Well lovely ladies and thanks again, today of all days I really really need some positive feedback! XXOO.

Jonathan said...

I love these new images you are doing Bijou. They reflect the range of creativity you have in you. Well done and can't wait for the next.

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks Baby:D XXOO. Couldn't of course do it without you...your support lets me have the range;D

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Beautiful! As always Mandy you are amazing!!!
xx, shell

Dogwood said...

how absolutely positively beautiful. i love the smile on the swan. wow and those colors. my favorites!

enjoy your creative days!

Lori said...

lovelovelovelovelovelovelove her. I love all the little details that make her up.

Mandy Saile said...

Ohhhh Thanks SOOOO much Shell, Cory and Lori...you guys are super supportive and sweet:D Hugs to you all lovely ladies:D XO.