Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, November 26, 2010

DownTown Christmas Walk & New Lino Cuts For Our Show

Tonight is our small city's Annual Downtown Christmas Walk...the whole street is closed, there is music, cider, hot chocolate and treats, the big tree is lite up & all the shops are open to welcome in visitors & shoppers...and I'll be one of the artists welcoming people into our beautiful art collective 'Art On Main'.

The evening also marks the opening night for our Member's Christmas Show/Fundraiser...all new works and all for either $50 or $100...

Want to see the pieces I have in the show???....

I did 3 hand-burnished & hand-coloured lino-cut prints on Stonehenge paper & put them in silver metal frames, the prints themselves measure 8 x 8inch and priced at only $50.00 each...


I am at the 12th Annual City Streets Sale/Show tomorrow...I wish all of you lovely blogging peeps were able to magically transport yourselves here because I know so many of you would come out to visit me in support...

...I just hope I don't have a sore head like the past couple days!

P.S.  You only have a couple more days to enter your name for my November Giveaway...the winner is announced on Tuesday...Good Luck.

XO M & The Dill & Bean Munching Bunnies

7 comments:

Diane said...

I wish I could be there!!

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

I would LOVE to be there and see all of your beautiful work in person!

Sonya McCllough Lockridge said...

Congratulations! U R one busy girlie ... Thankful 4 ya

Juliette Crane said...

oh my gosh! these are just so gorgeous! i am not a print maker and can appreciate every beautiful details!

i hope you had a wonderful weekend!

best wishes to you!
juliette

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so much lovely ladies:D...I was pretty happy with them as well & was sure they'd sell quickly but will you believe that they are only $50 each (with the frames!) and none have sold yet!...this is the non-art loving town I live in I guess...sigh!...

Stephanie Amos said...

These are absolutely gorgeous Mandy! I too wish I could have come. Maybe someday I'll venture over to your land. =)

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Those prints are amazing. They look great in the frames and hung also.