Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, November 1, 2010

Sun Basking Bunnies & Happy Heart Humming...

So some days a gals just gotta push all the 'to-do' aside to bring her furry brood outside to soak up some of the last warm rays before the snow flies...

...sometimes a gals just gotta take it easy and stretch out on the star gazing bench her sweetie pie man made for her and let her hand dangle down to the blissfully soft furry warmth of her Ella Luna & Roo...


....sometimes a girls just gotta take a few moments to do some yoga stretches to ward off a headache and sometimes if she's extra lucky her precious bunny will join in with some of her own plank poses...ha ha...


...sometimes a sensitive little artist just can't help but feel like everything is right in the world when she sees her little furries all snuggled up together in the sunlight...


...and than that same little artist feels blissed out when a couple hours later, her favourite little furry heart smartly decides on her own that that sun has gone down for the day and that it's time to go back inside the cozy warren...


But not without turning back around to make sure your coming in with her too...


...Ahhh....this is me, this is my whimsy filled life, these are my beautiful buns and today these photos of a precious day are making my heart hum happily...

Hope your having a good one as well.

XO M & The Sun Basking Bunnies XO

8 comments:

Stephanie Amos said...

some days you just have to do just that! so happy for you! =)
i took the pups out for a nice walk this morning and will go for a little ride with lumpy after i work for another hour. Happy Days!

xxoo
samos =)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

What an incredibly fabulous day Mandy! I love it and so glad you got to enjoy such a perfect day!
Hugs to you and kisses to the buns!
xx, shell

Mandy Saile said...

I can always trust that you two will pop in with some love, thanks so much Stephanie and Shell...I so wish I could call you up and say 'heh wanna go for a coffee and chat'....Love and many hugs to you both...don't work to to hard today and have a wonderful week in your studios. XO M & the Buns:D

ladaisi said...

I came across your blog by clicking the "Next" button on blogspot (see above) and am now officially following you! Must say I think your blog is refreshingly unique, and I love your creativity.

I also really love the little stars you made. They are beautiful.

- Lauren
www.ladaisi.blogspot.com

Lori said...

I love that you took the time to do that for yourself. And I adore your bunnies.

Elizabeth said...

This is refreshing Mandy, Your bunnies are adorable.

Mandy Saile said...

Thank you Lauren, Lori and Elizabeth...XO.

Deyfenn Slayd said...

I love that look Ella gives us when it is time to go in....remind me who is the parent and who is the child here?