Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Best Friends Baby Bean

Okay so it's abit strange I suppose to hop into my blog and be greeted with photos of a baby, ha ha, since I keep it no secret that I myself only have plan/wants to be a mama to animals and have no inklings whatsoever to procreate (sorry but there's no reason to be delicate about it)...BUT you see, I am still completely head over heels in love with my pals little handsome babe...he is just ohhhh so perfect & sweet, even if he is lacking fur, ha ha

And I can't let the week go by without sending out a blog birthday wish to my best friend's Beautiful Bean...

I asked Judit if it was okay if I shared some of the shots I took of him way back in the summer and she was fine with me showing him off...though it was difficult to just pick a few photos cause he's just one of the cutest babies ever to photograph...but here's some of my favs...






Happy 1st Birthday little Benjamin Bean....Auntie Mandy, Uncle Jon & The Bunnies are sending over giant hugs & kisses & are celebrating your first brilliant year with you in spirit.

............

I've begun preparations for my upcoming solo exhibition, it's the perfect 'excuse' to get to some more 'complicated' work I've been itching to attack...I am buzzing with a very strong creative flow, now if my migraines will just cooperate for abit I'll be all set!

To everyone hopping in today....I am wishing you sweetness, light, luck & love...

XO M & Ella Luna who sprained her front right foot...and won't rest it because she's one of the most rambunctious rabbits in the world! 

10 comments:

Karen M said...

What a beautiful, happy baby. And great job with the photos. Hope you and Ella luna both are feeling OK.

Mandy Saile said...

Hi Karen, thanks so much...he is a very happy babe cause my best friend is an awesome mom:D

I myself? abit under the weather, head is pain free at the moment but I have abit of a stomach bug...

Ella Luna, her absess was good enough to give her a 2 day break from any draining,cleaning & packing but we would have had to take a break anyways cause she sprained her foot chasing Roo around like the little bossy brat she can sometimes be, ha ha.

Hope you, Ginny, Weasley & your fam are doing well?

XO Mandy

Anonymous said...

first I wish for Ella Luna to get better, that saddens me.
that baby is the cutest and Im sure you spoil him greatly!
Its ok to not want kids.
you can always enjoy others and then send them home! heehee

Heather Foust said...

Those photos are fantastic! He is the cutest peanut!!! I love little babies fingers and toes. They are the cutest little things. Ahhhh Baby love....

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

What a cutie boy he is. Your photos are beautiful Mandy.
Hope Ella Luna is ok. Poor little girl.
xx, shell

Trece said...

What an adorable little chunk of babylove!!
Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Yes, there are plenty of kittehs, but I REALLY hope DD23 will soon be removing her 2, because the actual Kittehs of the House are quite tired of them. As am I. Snicker, snort.

Sonya McCllough Lockridge said...

awesome photos ... HE is beautiful!

Lori said...

He is gorgeous :) Good luck preparing for your solo exhibition!!! exciting

Judit Gueth said...

I just notice the post of my baby Bean!!!! Thanks Chicken! :-) Such beautiful pictures. He was so small in the summer! Now he's a big one year old boy. :-) Love, J.

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Happy Birthday BEAN!!!