Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Treasuries & Collections Making A Gal Giddy

I've been getting so many notes from fellow Etsians & ArtFire Peeps, saying they've featured my work in their treasuries and collections...it's a thrill to my heart & creative day whenever I get one of these messages. 

Here's the January ones...so great, thanks everyone...

Here I am 3rd column over, 2nd down...one of my Beautiful Birds.


 Here it's my Art Nouveau inspired swans 'My Love, My Heart', 2nd column over 2nd down.


Here it's 'Bodhi The Elephant', 1st column 1st one. 


 In this one it was my beloved 'Prenella The Swan', 2nd column, 2nd one down.


And In this one it was one of my Funky Fish, 2nd column over, 2nd down.


 Here it's another of my Funky Fish, 1st column 4th one down.


And here it's one of my illustrations called 'State of Mind', 3rd column 2nd one down. 


There have already been quite a few for February, I'll show you those soon...it's so lovely to see my work amongst other talent...and I do think my work tends to stand out which I feel proud of.  That means all of my hard work to cultivate & nurture my own style is working.

Just wanted to share something that was making my creative heart giddy...

Hope your having a super cozy Sunday...we are, it's been nothing but sleeping in, drawing, food & movies, reading & pampering myself because I have abit of a cold at the moment, all in a house full of sleeping bunnies with abit of a snow storm going on outside....ahhhh cozy indeed.

XO M & The Buns.

4 comments:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Congratulations on all of the features... that is wonderful! Sounds like you are having a nice Sunday... cozy sounds perfect. Hope you are feeling better.

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks oodles Jennifer.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

How great is that! Congratulations!
xx, shell

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Great to see other people's favourites.