Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Featured On Ladaisi

Lauren Holgate from the blog Ladaisi, asked if she could feature me on her blog a few weeks ago. 
Of course I said 'YES YES YES', ha ha. 
Espeacially since I've loved Lauren's blog for some time now.
She is showing the work of an actress, a photographer, a culinary artist, little teeny moi...
and many others over the next couple of weeks.   
I admit to being a tad nervous about it because we had to conjure up our own write up's for the features and I've always found writing about myself and my work really difficult. 
But I am going to let all the fears go, and just enjoy seeing my work
& face & links & even writing, yes, ha ha 
on another fellow bloggers lovely blog...so yayyyyy.


I do hope you can hop over to Laurens blog for a visit...and if you could leave a comment,
well that would just be the Bee's Knees.

Thanks Thanks Thanks to the lovely Lauren.

And hope your all having a wonderful weekend. 
I am almost done a new painting called 'Emmeline & Everley', can't wait to show you.

XO Mandy

9 comments:

Annette Tait said...

delightful interview! admirable goals and beautiful work Mandy! congrats :)

Unknown said...

thank you mandy for the sweet comment on my guest post at ladaisi blog. :] i've seen your blog a few times after clicking over from lauren's page and i love your art-- definitely the word is "whimsical" but i guess that's redundant, isn't it? :]

have you done a post on why your nickname is bijou? i'm curious about it, it's very clever.

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Congrats on being featured!

Mandy Saile said...

THanks so so much Annette. I sooo love your work and admire your dedication to the furries as well:D XO.

Ayla, it was a complete pleasure to find you on Laurens blog as well, yayyy...I love it when kindred paths cross. I will explain my nickname...I'll email you, ha ha and your right I should do a blog post about it shouldn't I:D Good Idea.

Natasha May, thanks so much for stopping by, I was visiting your blog just the other week. Hope your well? XO.

Lisa said...

Congratulations! You write about your work on your own blog all the time, silly ;) Speaking of, I LOVE Morning Glory. She's so graceful!

How is little Ella?

Mandy Saile said...

Hi Lisa, ha ha...I know I do...but talking about it on other blogs feels more 'official' I guess, ha ha...thanks so much. Ella Luna is doing okay, but the absess isn't quite where we want it...I'll email you soon. XO Mandy.

Judit Gueth said...

Congrats Chicken! I'll click there to read it! Love,J. :-)

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Very neat stuff Bijou. You did a great job on the write-up as well. Well done.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Congratulations Mandy! That's fantastic!
xx, shell