Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Shim Bivel-Baum

My exhibition installation shots aren't ready to share yet so I thought I'd introduce you to
a new little guy who is in the exhibition but whom you've not seen yet...

Meet...

Shim Bivel-Baum


He is a mixed media on canvas...that brillant strip of orange is actually a silk ribbon...
he has 2 other pals you'll be meeting soon.
Isn't he a cutie with one of thee best names, ha ha (I let Jonathan name the cuties in this series).

Hope your all having a sweet, green-filled, bee-buzzing day...we certainly are.

XO M & The Grass Romping Bunnies XO

13 comments:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

He is beautiful! Gorgeous colors. Love the little touch of silk ribbon too! :)

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Mandy, I love your latest creation, the colours are just beautiful and it has a jewel like quality. I love your tiny bird in your previous post too. These colours really appeal to me
Lee:)

Jenn said...

Adorable names! Can't wait to meet the other little guys...

Lisa said...

I love his expression. Elegant, yet reserved, maybe a little bit coy as well?

CONGRATULATIONS on the opening of your exhibition, and on the fabulous write-up below!

Anonymous said...

HE IS SPECIAL

Lavender Rabbit said...

Very proper name for this handsome bird. Love it. Hope the exhibition is doing really well, I bet lots of people are drawn in by the sheer fun of it.

Mandy Saile said...

Oh thanks so much you guys....I honestly didn't think little Shim would get much feedback. Sending you all hugs right now.

Kelly said...

I agree with ArtfulLee - I love it so much!
~Kelly

dragongourd said...

He's wonderful and the name is so creative! Bet he has a sweet voice, too. What did you use to color him?

Kerry said...

Yes...he is very cool :) The feathers are stunning, so full of life. I agree with Lisa about his expression too. Love seeing your new creations Mandy!

Mandy Saile said...

Oh thanks so so much ladies, wow he's getting some lovely response, yayyy:D He is coloured with my beloved coloured pencils and the background is acrylic. XO Mandy and the Buns.

Jules Dolly said...

OH WOW. He's adorable, you're soooo talented xx

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Ah Shim....such a happy looking soul. Odd name though ;-)