Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Owlette Obasi

Another Owlette wanted to make his debut here on this beloved blogling of mine...
His name is 'Obasi'...
He's the wise shaman type of character in the Owlette Series.


(The originals for the Owlettes are not currently for sale
BUT Prints are on their way to my Etsy Shop SOON).

Hope your all staying extra sweet and cozy today...
I think it's about to pour here very soon so I must hurry off to bring Ella Luna outside for a quick dig before it does, otherwise I'll have one miserable little bored bunny on my hands, ha ha.

XO Mandy & Our precious Ella Luna XO

p.s. I just found out that I won this beautiful creation from my fellow bunny lover and blogland friend, the talented Annette Tait.  I am so so excited & thrilled to have one of her pieces coming to live in our cozy rabbity warren.  And, thanks to the good old tradition of the artist's swap, I have another goodie coming from her as well...when they arrive and are settled I'll photograph and post.

6 comments:

Snap said...

I do love Owls...Go Etsy!!!!! :D :D :D

Lori said...

This is so gorgeous! I love all the details mandy! :)

Anonymous said...

So beautiful he is

Lisa said...

He DOES have especially wise eyes, even for an owl.

Will spend the whole day :)ing thinking of Ella Luna building her warren and how much the Sogna would love to join her.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

He's beautiful Mandy! Congratulations on your win also!
xx, shell

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Another awsome owl. This one seems to have a bit of longing in its eyes?