Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Owlette Ophira

Want to meet yet another sweet character in my Owlette series...

This one is named "Ophira"...

She's the feminine dainty girl of the group and a smidge shy as you can probably tell...


Prints of all of the Owlettes will arrive in my Etsy shop soon.

This week I am:
...Having a ball editing oodles of photos (we took over 500 at the jazz festival alone!)
...working on little watercolours out in the garden
...yogifying
...reading
....cooking lots of yummy rice dishes...
...basking in my well growing tomatoes, lettuce and cucumbers...
...feeling very excited about ordering Henna Tattoo supplies
....sitting outside with bunnies during the day and by fans in the evening...
...playing with some new headbands for myself
....crocheting...
etc

What's making your heart cheerful this week my lovelies???

XO Mandy & The Buns who need a break from the constant summer heat

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I love her bright eyes and that coy little wing!!!

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks Lisa:D

Claire said...

Very pretty!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Wow... sounds like a great week! All kinds of fun! :) Love the owlette. Gorgeous!

rebecca said...

beautiful!

Deyfenn Slayd said...

What a great week...so much to do. The look on this image reminds me of the Puss-n-boots from Shrek :-)

ArtfulLee Designed said...

She is gorgeous Mandy, I love her eyes and her wing curling up is just so dainty.
This week I am doodling, art journaling, reading, meditating
Lee:)