Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Owlette Oralee

Introducing the 2nd last Owlette....

This quiet sweetie is named
"Oralee"


I had alot of fun with all of the Owlette characters but especially the colour scheme on this one.
(Prints of the Owlettes are coming soon).

Well, that's all for today...I am off to bring Ella Luna, Roo, Jinny and Jaks outside for the day
along with my coloured pencils & perhaps a pot of Bengal Spice tea. 
I've had a bad couple of days with head pain and I still feel like I am recuperating
so I think I am going to let myself bring my book along as well...
Hope you all have a superb day & Thanks for Hopping in.

XO Mandy with a seized up neck, an aching knee, a sore tum and a sore foot!!! 

5 comments:

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Another awsome owl. You should do a rabbit series next!

As for the aches and pains, perhaps this weekends concert line up with help you jump the pain away ;-)

Snap said...

Come see my little crochet owl... a relative perhaps!!!! :D :D :D

Anonymous said...

oh "Oralee", what a beauty you are, take care of yourself sweetie.

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Must be the week for head pain Mandy, I think mine is coming from the tension in my neck, need a visit to the physio I think. I hope you are feeling better soon.
I love Oralee, you really make it hard to pick a favourite
Lee:)

Mandy Saile said...

THanks so much for the feedback on Oralee babe, Crystal, Snap and Lee...Lee sounds like your having a lovely week and hope the headpain stays away for you. Hugs to you all my friends, XXOO.