Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Something Different

Sometimes a gals just gotta play with her ink pens and do something abit different than her usual work....
such as this little trio of cats done in ink pen on canvas....
I still have to add some simple colour but here's a sneak peek...


Because there's nothing wrong with wanting to add abit of light, fun and cuteness to the world.

XO Mandy, Ella Luna, Roo, Jin and Jaks XO

10 comments:

Snap said...

I was wondering if you were going to do kitties!!!! I'll look forward to their finish and appearance of prints!!!!!

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I'm loving these cats! :)Just fascinates me how detailed you get. Would love to see you in action. :)

ladaisi said...

Oooh I love this! But then, cats are my favorites. And I haven't seen a single one since coming to Denmark - isn't that weird?

You could do so many animals like this!

Lisa said...

I love your kitties! Each so different, yet both so wonderful, amazing intricate detail.

Mandy Saile said...

Oh thanks so so much you guys....you've made my day:D XO.

Lavender Rabbit said...

So cute! Love them.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Mandy! xo

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Love your cats Mandy. So detailed and fun and so much character.

Funny that I have always painted on canvases but not thought to draw with my favourite Sharpies on them too!
Have a great week
Lee:)

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so so much for the lovely feedback Donna, Lee and Debbie. And to think I almost didn't show anyone these guys cause I felt like they didn't fully 'jive' with the rest of my work:D!

Anonymous said...

Cats eh? Well, their not rabbits (wink wink), but I really like the style.