Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, September 26, 2011

White Bunny Brooch

I just have to say,
Thanks so so much...
Thanks, to all of you lovelies who have been joining me here on my blog in the last few weeks. 
It still amazes me, all of the lovely friendships and connections with people from all over the world
that I've made because of this blog of mine....what a joy, a surprise and an honor.
I do put lots of work into this blogspot of mine, and I do take alot of pride in it. 
I can't tell you how much your visits and continual kind comments and support mean.
It all means the world, and I thank you all oodles.

Okay, I am done gushing...and wanted to hop in to show you another felt brooch I recently made.


What do you think?
Is it sweet?
Do you think it's worthwhile to list them in my Etsy shop??
I was planning to, I just wanted all of your opinions...

Yesterday I picked all of the tomatoes in the garden and chopped the plants down for the
compost heap...it was a pretty good harvest and I can't wait to grow more next summer.
Today the agenda includes:
Coloured pencils outside with a big pot of peppermint tea
as Ella Luna and Roo romp about the leaf covered yard...
and likely I'll have a hot water bottle or two with me since I am nursing a
tender head from 3 previously awful headache plagued days, ugh!
The last couple of weeks Jon and I have been nursing nasty persistant colds as well
so I feel like I am still recoup-ing from that as well,
some time in the autumn sun will be just what the doctor orders I think...
Perhaps a bowl of lentil soup and some cucumbers grown in our garden will accompany me as well...

XO A Fall Loving Mandy & Her Fall Loving Bunnies

p.s. Join me here on Wednesday for some favourite shots from a summer biking adventure.

12 comments:

Beth Morey said...

Totally list it!

Lisa @celebrate CREATIVITY said...

This is really adorable. The stitchwork is beautifully executed.

Enjoy your day.

Lavender Rabbit said...

I love it! I think you should totally list them, they are simply adorable!

Lisa said...

Love the eyelashes!

BLECH to persistent colds! I know how you feel, I truly believe I'm allergic to winter because wehn it drops below 60 I get a cold and when it gets back over 70 I feel better, every year! Homegrown cucumbers sound nice :)

Rebecca said...

Really cute-you should sell them assuming you can keep up with demand. I love your style with color pencil, still trying to perfect my own but you are definitely one of my inspirations!
Deutschemexicana.com

Mandy Saile said...

Oh thanks so much everyone:D Like I said I was planning on listing them I just wanted some outside opinions. They are usually made in batches of 3-5 and when they sell they are sold...until a new batch is made and listed type of thing:D

Janet Ghio said...

That is just the sweetest little bunny brooch!!

Anonymous said...

yes, sell them!
people will love them

Pamela Holderman said...

Definitely, just the sort of item that would work on etsy! Lovely!

Paula said...

Super cute-love it!

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Oh Mandy, that is such a sweet brooch. So lovely. Yes, definitely list it.
Thanks for your presence
Lee:)

Anonymous said...

Ok, bunny brooches are awsome.

You should definately 1) make more and 2) list them in your shop.