Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Another New Felt & Beaded Brooch

Just hopping in today to show you all another felt and beaded brooch I recently made...


 I just organized a nice big toolbox for my beads, felt and stitchery goodies so I can just grab the box and get to work wherever and whenever the mood strikes me....usually it's during movies I just can't get into but still want to 'watch' or when my sweets wants to watch one of his gory zombie flicks. 

Today however my fingers are itching to work with coloured pencils, I have several pieces on the go and I am anxious to finish at least one of them and my back is feeling better...so I am off to do just that.

Have a wonderfully cozy day.

We're a little off schedule this week, so I'll be seeing you all again on Saturday.

XO Mandy whose love love loving this week of constant rain

3 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

It's gorgeous Mandy! You are a woman of so many talents!
xx, shell

Lisa said...

I love the dove! And the teeny tine felt work! Amazing! congrats on the new website :)

Anonymous said...

It is crazy how different these look once you put them together. When they are just felt pieces I have a hard time visuallizing the finished product.