Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Roo Boo

I thought today should be a rabbit dose...
a dose of our big boy Roo...just to get my heart a smilin' and hopefully yours as well...


...Cause sometimes when the world is feeling all jumbly and crumbly around you...
Snuggles with a giant grey rabbit are just what the heart needs...

Have a Good Snuggly Day Everyone.

XO Mandy whose spending the day with her Giant Roo Boo

9 comments:

Snap said...

He's a very handsome Roo Boo too! Cuddle away!

Beth Morey said...

Oh what a sweet boy! Thanks for the cuddly bunny fix. :)

Karen M said...

Roo's a beauty! And he knows how to pose himself for the best pictures, hmm?

Lavender Rabbit said...

What a darling! I hope you give him extra snuggles from all of us :)

Rebecca said...

He's just beautiful...you are so lucky to be able to snuggle with these cuties everyday!

Mandy Saile said...

Very lucky indeed:D...which is why they I make bunny snuggles a priority of life;D I'll pass along all of your kind comments to Mr. Roo:D

Lisa said...

Well he IS a big boy! With such tiny butt and feeties ;) And he must be a sweet boy, because I think I would probably be mauled if I tried to put something on my bunnies' ears. I'd snuggle with him any day :) Hope all is well.

Mandy Saile said...

Ha ha...he actually has HUGE feet...which tells you how big the rest of him is:D...his breed is a 'giant chinchilla', when stretchd out fully he's 3 feet long, over a foot wide and almost 20 pounds!

Anonymous said...

Ah...we've raised a good boy :-)