Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Rabbit Dose

I am so glad when Monday hits...cause that always means it's 'back to work' and
well I spend my days with artwork, bunnies and music so I can never really complain about Mondays.
But I know Mondays are abit yucky for many people so
I thought to myself, hmmm what can I do to help...

...well give everyone a rabbity dose of ultimate cuteness...
Yes, that might just be the thing to help some out...
So here's the adorable face of our Miss Jinn....


...She and I hope it helps any Monday blues out there.

Stay cozy warm today everyone, thanks for hopping in, thanks to everyone who spread around my 'Remembrance' illustration on Facebook, and make this Monday a really really great one.

XO Mandy & Jin

7 comments:

ladaisi said...

So fluffy and adorable! Something comforting about this.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Aww!! That definitely helps with any Monday blues. :)

Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing that sweet face to assuage the Monday blues! I love her see-throughey ears!

Anonymous said...

That silly Jinny. They really do love having that blanket on the steps for them to play on...

Karen M said...

Miss Jinn is stunning. At first glance, I thought these photos were watercolors.

Rebecca said...

Bunny hugs! It does make a Monday better!

Mandy Saile said...

I am passing along all of your sweet words to Jin and she's saying 'ahhhhh shucks thanks'...and she's glad she could help out;D