Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New Prints In The Shop

Hi Everyone, We're just hopping in today to let you know that...


..."Seraphina and The Night Owl", "Remembrance"
and 'The Dreams Perched"
could easily be hanging on your walls, in your favourite frames...yayyy
because my prints are offered in an 8 x 10" format, which is a very standard frame/mat size,
so whether your buying a professional frame, a walmart frame or perhaps some lovely one at
Winners type of thing..my prints will easily fit in.


5 x 7" prints AND my popular paper greetings will be available soon in the new year too, yayyy again!

Today I am sending an extra big hug to my mom & dad...
who popped in yesterday just in time to help me blow-dry a
very wet Ella Luna after a very yucky poopy incident!...XXOO.
It's the simplest of things that touches ones heart isn't it.

See you all on Friday lovely peeps...

XO Mandy & Ella Luna, who was an exceptionally good girl at doctors today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these new images. Awsome, awsome, awsome!! Nuff said.